Blogger Tricks Blogger Tricks

Monday, December 14, 2015

Real Friends Distance




       Photo taken: Eastwood City (Mcdonald's)


True  Friends Are Never Apart , Maybe In Distance , But Not In Heart. ♥

The Friendship Oath by Bobette Bryan
As your friend, I offer you this oath:

I accept the responsibility of being your friend.

I will be committed to the relationship.

I will be honest, loyal, and trustworthy.

I will hold all you tell me in confidence.

I may not always agree with you,
but I will support your decisions.


I will always strive to work out any differences we may have.

I will not try to change you but accept you for who you are.

I will put time and effort into our relationship. Staying in touch with you will be a priority.

I will bring as much fun, joy, and inspiration to your life as I can.

I will respect your commitment to your career, family, and other obligations.

I will give advice only when it'’s asked for.

If you decide not to follow my advice,
I will accept your decision.


I will be there for you when you need me.

I will take the time to listen and try to understand.

I will always act in your best interest and will not speak ill of you to others.

I will always strive to be a better friend.

I will hold your dreams dear in my heart as if they’'re my own and celebrate your every success.

I will be your friend unconditionally--through the good times and bad.

This oath will never expire. Its terms are written in my heart and signed with love, and I’ll cherish our friendship all the days of my life.

- Arlene ΓΌ

1 comment: