Blogger Tricks Blogger Tricks

Monday, February 1, 2016

February First ♥


Hello, Gals! Yeah.Today is the first day of February! and if you would ask me if how was my February first, Well, let me tell you this, I wake up at 10 AM plain morning, nothing unusual, just like other days that has been passed. I ate my breakfast, watched tv, washed my clothes then slept again and when I woke up, preparing for work, That how my February first was. :) And you? Thinking about Valentines? Valentines that is fast approaching, and when you woke up on the first of February morning,  The first thing came into your mind was your boyfriend/girlfriend, (I guess so) you're thinking about your valentines date, thinking about chocolates, gifts, a bunch of flowers you will be getting. Well, you're too lucky because you have a boyfriend and I don't have one, (Do not ask why) but in spite of, it doesn't bother me, even though there are no kinds of stuff like what you are thinking. It's fine with me, :) What is more lucky about me? Although I don't have a cheesy boyfriend I have my friends, No lovely boyfriend, I have my family and most especially even though I don't have all kind of boyfriend I should have. God is there, God will be my forever, a man that will never leave me, will never make me cry, will never disappoint me and will never break his promises. I know god loves me more than the other man will do. I know he's just there, even though I never see him personally.

Happy in love ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment