Blogger Tricks Blogger Tricks

Monday, February 15, 2016

How's your Valentine's tho? ♥




Hey! How are you? and How was your Valentine's? Isn't it great? happy? sad? lonely? You can share it to me, what's yours! And I will, too :* Let me start it with this.

I woke up at 7:46 AM, I'm quite excited kasi akala ko makakapag restday ako and makakagala ako with my Daddy! but hindi kami natuloy, I dunno what was the reason, basta yun! Then in the afternoon, Doon ko narealize na ang aking Valentine's Day ay LABA DAY. Yeah! No Date, No Flowers, Chocolates or Whatever sweet stuff like what the, as usual, Valentines celebration. Laba-Ligo- then ayun nag internet lang, Surfing! (Facebook, Twitter, Youtube) Haha. Then ayun na nga, I do have a "textmate" kuno, akala ko naman magkikita kami, kasi nag ayaya sya. Kaso naudlot na naman. (medyo talkshit) so ayun! Ayun ang valentines ko, in short------ WALA AKONG KA-DATE! HAHAHA.


I just bought fries and McFloat at Mcdo before i went to work, Fries at mcdo lang talaga ang nakapagpasaya sakin, :D


So, What's yours!? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment